Wednesday 30 September 2009

Night Walking

I'm not going to lie. I became obsessed with the Twilight books over the Summer (by obsessed I mean read-the-entire-series-in-a-week obsessed). I never, however, watched the film and drooled over Robert Pattinson or hated Kristin Stewart because she drooled over him.

So last night I finally watched the film and was really unimpressed. I can't pinpoint my disappointment but it just wasn't as epic as it was in my head. I don't really fancy Robert Pattinson (more Edward) but Issue 9 of AnotherMan might convince me otherwise, especially when shot by Hedi Slimane.

Featuring the Twilight teen, Tim Blanks, David de Rothschild, Sam Taylor-Wood and a whole host of fashion stories, the latest issue is out tommorow.


1 comment:

  1. I love the books and hate the film too!!! its such bad acting its embaressing... so cringey

    ReplyDelete

Shoot em' up