Monday 21 December 2009

Peapod Dreams


At the beginning of December I wrote about a mystery 'runner bean' necklace that I'd fallen in love with. However, because I only saw it briefly, floating around the neck of a mystery celeb, I had no idea where to start my search. All of that changed today when I stumbled across said necklace on the Alex Monroe website, hallelujah! Christmas came early, it seems (and it wasn't a runner bean but a pea-pod - how cute!)

I came across a selection of adorable pendants in my arduous search, which I felt only fair to share with you. Enjoy!


L-R: Pearl Peapod Necklaces from etsy.com & Michael Michaud



L-R: Coral necklace and Strawberry pendant from Kenneth Jay Lane at net-a-porter.com



L-R: Aubergine and Peapod pendants both from alexmonroe.com

I literally can't wait to get my Alex Monroe pea pod, what are you looking forward to buying/recieving this Christmas?

3 comments:

  1. The first pearly Peapod is gorgeous! Jealous! I have to say, this is the first year I probably won't receive anything remotely exciting this Christmas..apart from some funding to help with university life! How rubbish :(
    Have a great Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coral necklace is beautiful!
    Merry X-Mas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree, that coral necklace is stunning!!

    trade links?
    http://smalltownchicc.blogspot.com/
    ♥smalltownchicc

    ReplyDelete

Shoot em' up