Thursday 14 January 2010

Ashley Greene

I love Interview magazine in all its large format loveliness and I'm really excited about the latest  issue. 

Not only is Jay Z on the cover but Michael Sheen has Q&A'd Ashley Greene, aka Alice Cullen from The Twilight Saga. I've loved Michael Sheen ever since he appeared in OCD drama Dirty Filthy Love in 2004 and I love that he's interviewing my favourite Cullen (read the full interview here)

Easily one of the least publicised actresses from the films, Ashley Greene has gone from unknown to superstar. She looks incredible in this editorial and her red carpet style is pretty good too; one to keep my eye on!






Wearing D&G at the New Moon afterparty

Who would you like to see more of this year? Interview is out on the 19th January.

photos from thefashionspot.com

2 comments:

  1. These are super hot..as is your AMAZING new header! I absolutely love it, it deserves a space the next time I post some more favourite headers! (if you don't mind of course!)

    ReplyDelete

Shoot em' up