Saturday 6 February 2010

Look-a-like

I know, I know, I know - I need to post about someone other than RiRi, Lady Gaga, Freja or Abbey. I just can't help but love their personal styles. Freja always looks the part in band-tee's, skinny jeans and combat boots (black of course), Gaga in something amazingly crazy, Abbey in maxi-dresses and biker jackets and Rihanna in whatever's hot.

Since the SS10 shows last September, Rihanna has really emerged as someting of a fashion-powerhouse. It seems that most of what she wears, with a few exceptions, looks really incredible; and she has been known to look a lot better in outfits than the catwalk Size 0's - an achievement considering she's not waifer-thin.

I've rummaged around and found a couple of recent 'street style' shots which I think look great on her and that can be replicated at a reasonably decent price. Admittedly, I would never wear Look 3, but it just reminds me of her Pon De Replay days - though I doubt that was the look she was aiming for.

Blazer, jumper, bag - Topshop. Glasses - ASOS. Boots - All Saints


Leather sleeveless jacket, long sleeved top - Topshop. Gloves, necklace - ASOS.


Top - Elizabeth & James @ Net-A-Porter. Jeggings - Topshop. Necklace, ring - Asos.

I will start posting about different people, it's not fashion ignorance - I promise! Who are your modern style icons?

photos from justjared.buzznet.com and thefashionspot.com

1 comment:

Shoot em' up