Sunday 14 March 2010

The Chanel Show

Not Chanel as in the tweedy, quilted variety but Chanel as in the Iman variety. Apologies for my hiatus over the last week - I have been crazy-busy with photoshoots, writing and other more menial chores which details I won't bore you with.

Having scanned several fashion AND gossip sites I found nothing interesting enough to share with you but this image from Lula of Chanel made me smile. She's such a cutey and I love this outift on her - it makes a change from her model standard black leggings and leather jacket.

I managed to catch a similar pose from her at London Fashion Week SS10 backstage at Nicole Farhi - with the lovely Coco Rocha in the background (how amazing was the Royal Opera House for a venue aswell?)


Check out my original Nicole Farhi post here along with my other SS10 backstage coverage. Once again I'm sorry for the lack of posts - I promise I'll pick up the slack and get back in the game!

Chanel Iman, cute or what?

top photo from models.com, bottom photo by me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot em' up