Monday 31 May 2010

Sticky Ginger Cake

The English Summer: typically wet and typically rubbish. My remedy? Baking.

If you like Jamaican Ginger Cake (a favourite of mine as a kid) then you'll love this yummy Sticky Ginger Cake - plus its super easy to make! Here's my step-by-step guide on how to make it, if you get the baking fever I'd love to know you're favourite recipes and if your Ginger cake was a success!


This weekend my family came down for the weekend and the entire cake got snuffled, I'm not turning into some blogger come baker (maybe in another 50 years or so) but I hope you enjoy this post as much as I have.

Check out the original (but less colourful) recipe here...

1 comment:

  1. Hey, interesting post! Love Heels?

    Why not check out my new shoe designing blogspot

    Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com

    All my designs are hand-drawn! Take care

    ReplyDelete

Shoot em' up