Tuesday 8 June 2010

Predictions...

Back in February I predicted that Marchesa's stunning AW10 collection would inevitably end up being worn by the lovely Dakota Fanning. Was I right? Of course...


Dakota is literally the perfect person for this dress, don't you think? I love how she still looks her age but really fashion at the same time. It's funny, because of the whole War of the Worlds thing, I really couldn't stand her - I've never known someone cry so much and so annoyingly in one film. But I'm glad that it was a one off and ever since I've thought she was one to watch; she stole the show in The Runaways and she's really coming into her own.

Everything is a little bit up in the air at the moment what with busy work schedules and what-not, but I'll post as much as I can, promise!

photos from justjared.buzznet.com & style.com

1 comment:

  1. I love her in this dress! My thoughts exactly - she looks fashionable and young at the same time. really great look.

    xoxo
    http://keepdoingyourownthing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Shoot em' up