Friday 23 July 2010

I like it when you...

Do you remember when Lily Allen first hit the mainstream a couple of years ago and everyone hated her at first? I wasn't one of those people (I secretly loved the whole prom dress/high tops combo) but since she's gone into premature retirement, there's now room for fresh bait. Cue Eliza Doolittle.


I'm not really sure what the whole Lily Allen anecdote was about (maybe I'm a little sick of seeing photo's of her with a food/real baby after the whole is she, isn't she situation) but I guess it's because they both come under the London pop scene. Although Eliza isn't altogether fresh bait, her music is super catchy and it's a really easy listen - whatever you do though, don't compare her to Lily.

Check out her Myspace http://www.myspace.com/elizadoolittle - how cute is her album cover?! My favourite song is Skinny Genes, and when I say it's catchy - trust me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot em' up