Saturday 10 July 2010

Spotlight: Tommy Ton

A good street style image can get you a long way and Tommy Ton know's only too well it's power. The man behind Jak & Jill turned his hand to style.com and kabam, beautifully shot street style is just a click away.

I've chosen Tommy for this week's spotlight because his photo's from Couture week are simply divine - I love looking at images from the street and it's definitely a bonus when they're photographed so beautifully...


I love how mysterious the bottom two photo's are and as much as I want to hate her (The City should be classed as propaganda not entertainment) I can't help but love Olivia Palermo, she looks insanely beautiful as always.

Who is your favourite street style photographer, The Satorialist, Garance Dore maybe? Let me know - I'm always on the look out for new talent!

photos by Tommy Ton for style.com

2 comments:

  1. Well I don't know much about street style, however do like jak and jil and this fellow here and indeed the last 2 pictures are my favourite, the last one especially...

    ReplyDelete
  2. my fave is def jak and jil, the photos are just beautiful!
    arghhhh olivia palermo is such a stuck up, annoying bitch but she's so beautiful and i love her clothes!
    following you on twitter!

    ReplyDelete

Shoot em' up