Wednesday 24 November 2010

Spotlight: Ke$ha

Ke$ha is in this weeks Spotlight for all the wrong reasons, mainly being that I think she looks like a complete fool. I think I must've missed the Ke$ha bandwagon because she literally looks so ridiculous, I don't even know where to start. The fact that I've never seen her on any 'Worst Dressed' lists means that she's either too bad for them, or she's not a big enough celebrity - I'm going with the former...

from left to right: leaving Jimmy Kimmel live, Rolling Stone after-party and at the AMA's.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for freedom of expression and all that but seriously? When she's not looking like a man in drag, she's looking like a try-hard 15 year old. The studded eyebrows, the fake 80s mullet, the medical looking glasses? It's overkill. It's as though as soon as someone says the words 'red' and 'carpet', she raids the dressing up box.

However, it's what Ke$ha doesn't look like on the red carpet that's got her here...


She looks almost good here, but I really do mean almost. The blue/gold lipsticks and tatty army boots ruin each of these looks, which is a shame because she's obviously a beautiful girl. Still, it's not my cup of tea. To be fair she is a recording artist not a fashion icon but surely it helps? If I've missed the point completely then please, enlighten me.

photos from justjared.buzznet.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you all the way. She's an idiot. Sorry Ke$ha.

    x

    http://heavywords-lightlythrown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Shoot em' up