Wednesday 5 January 2011

Nothing like a bit of Frabbey

I'm supposed to be writing my dissertation but what better way to procrastinate than the wonder that is: Frabbey.


I can't even begin to explain how much I love this - they're just so god damn cute! I seem to forget that models/designers are actually real people with real feelings so it's always nice to see a bit of love.

 If you're a regular you'll know that Abbey Lee can do no wrong in my eyes an so naturally, I completely adore the new Tom Ford eyewear campaign... 


How amazing does she look? First Freja and now Abbey - oh Mr Ford, how you spoil us. What do you think of Abbey's latest campaign (and hair, I can't keep up!) and who is your fave babe, Abbey or Freja?

photos from thefashionspot.com

1 comment:

  1. She's just gorgeous isn't she?

    Peroxide Blonde
    http://theperoxideblonde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Shoot em' up