Sunday 13 March 2011

ANTM: and the winner is...

If, like me, you have been watching cycle 15 of America's Next Top Model on Living TV (in the UK) then you might not know who won yet. I say might because I haven't watched it for a while and am not sure if they've announced who's 'gonna be on top', so to speak. Anyway, if they haven't told you, DO NOT scroll down. You'll only hate me for it...


















If you're in America this is very old news but I only found out that Ann won when I accidentally stumbled across this editorial (although I can't say I'm all that pleased she won). Maybe I just didn't get the whole 'tall' thing as much as the judges - she never really seemed to actually try which I think is what annoyed me. In a similar way, so many girls from other cycles were picked up on for their weight and I don't once recall Tyra asking her if she 'had a problem' - her thinness is hardly an advocate for the healthy CoverGirl image.

Either way, I think this editorial from Vogue Italia is nice. It's not ground-breaking and it doesn't make me want to stick it all over my walls but I'm not going to say it's bad. What do you think of Ann winning Cycle 15 of America's Next Top Model? I really wanted Chelsey to win - she was so god damn stunning!
















See! If I was on the panel she would have won because I think she is so beautiful - the gap in the teeth was definitely a good move too. Who was your favourite from Cycle 15?

Photos from fashiongonerogue.com and antm411.wordpress.com

2 comments:

  1. this girl here is beautiful!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that editorial!

    http://chelseasgirl.wordpress.com/

    http://www.theidea-generator.com/

    ReplyDelete

Shoot em' up