Tuesday 15 March 2011

Freja for Numero

Today has been really rather great. I photographed handsome boys around London all day for a project I'm working on at the moment and was then treated to some brand new Levi's. If you've read my blog before, you'll know that I'm a massive Levi's fan - until the Curve ID came out I always struggled to find a pair of jeans that actually fit properly. Today I got the Curve (my second pair - they're that good) in a lighter shade that are perfect for spring and I'm literally in love.

On to other things I love, Freja Beha Erichsen has been photographed by the wonderful Karl Lagerfeld for Numero magazine and I can't get enough of the editorial (also featuring Arizona Muse), who else could look this beautifully androgynous?


I'm not sure if Freja has actually cut her hair or not but she still looks stunning either way. There are few models that I really get excited about but I don't think Freja will ever get boring - her face, her movement and her style are all so intriguing. I've not really had the chance to post daily which is a bit shit but I'll try and keep on top of things as best I can!

What are your favourite jeans? I'll try and do an outfit post (there's a first time for everything) with my new wares, if you haven't tried the Curve ID I really recommend you do - especially if you have Jean traumas too!

photos from fashiongonerogue.com

2 comments:

Shoot em' up