Sunday 19 February 2012

London Fashion Week AW12: What I Wore (In My Head...)

I'm not actually attending any Fall/Winter London Fashion Week shows, nor am I going to any after-parties or events - I won't even be going down to Somerset House to have a gander at all the fashion peacocks. However, if I had a limitless bank account, if it wasn't absolutely freezing and if I was in attendance, you'd probably find me wearing something like this:

From left to right. (Top row): KARL Sachi faux-leather skirt, Topshop denim shirt, Alexander Wang cropped sweater and Diego ponyskin bag. (Bottom row): Vintage military jacket, Eddie Borgo cone bracelet and bear-trap bangle, Topshop ankle socks, Acne Pistol boots, House of Harlow 1960 Armour Claw ring and Linsey sunglasses


Everyone loves a bit of imaginary shopping, right? Unfortunately for me, this outfit costs in the region of about£2500 so I'd have to sell an arm or something to even consider being able to afford it. If you were given the chance to buy that designer piece you could never realistically afford, what would it be? I hope everyone is having a great time at fashion week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot em' up