Saturday 3 March 2012

Ashley Olsen for Elle UK


It's been a while since I've had a genuine reason to post about the Olsen's so I'm really excited to see Mary-Kate and Ashley featured in (and on the cover of) the April issue of Elle. Before you get too excited (like I did), this stunning shot of Ashley is only available for subscribers, though previews of the girls' feature and accompanying editorial are superb. I used to be more of a Vogue girl but Elle are really upping their game in terms of styling and editorials, especially when the subs covers are so incredibly beautiful. 

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen deserve credit where its due. It is quite an achievement to make the transition from child star to fashion designer, however, the girls succeeded above all expectations and are now mature and well-respected industry professionals. What do you think of the Ashley's cover? Are you as much of a fan of Elizabeth and James and The Row as me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot em' up